Orthopedic Hand Surgeon
Hennepin Healthcare's Orthopedic Group is seeks an additional hand-fellowship trained surgeon to join our practice at an academic Level 1 Trauma Center in Minneapolis, MN. The department currently has 10 fellowship-trained Orthopedic Surgeons. New graduates and mid-career hand surgeons are welcome to apply.
Our practice emphasizes close collaboration among department surgeons regarding patient care and teaching. We are seeking someone wanting to provide specialized care to a diverse population while benefiting from our highly functional and collegial group. We are a key teaching site for both orthopedic residents and hand/trauma fellows.
Faculty appointment at the University of Minnesota on the Academic or Clinician track is possible.
Call will be approximately 1:8 general orthopaedic level 1 trauma call. There is an opportunity to pass off non-subspecialty cases to partners. Our center does not perform digit replants, and microvascular call is not expected.
- MD, DO
- Current (or eligible for) license to practice as a physician in the State of Minnesota
- Board certified/board eligible
- Successful completion of Orthopaedic Surgery residency and Hand fellowship
- Obtain Subspecialty Certificate in Surgery of the Hand once eligible
- Interest in systems improvement, education, or leadership is desirable
Apply for Orthopedic Hand Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly