Oregon Medical Group is a clinician led group of physicians, advance practice clinicians, and healthcare professionals providing for the needs of the organizations 88,000 membership/patient base. We are committed to helping our patients live their healthiest life. We are currently recruiting for 2 Geriatricians to provide older adults with a single, coordinated program of comprehensive care and social services. Successful candidates will have recent experience working with a geriatric population and be board-certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine or completion of a Geriatric Medicine Fellowship. Work within a collegial and supportive environment with access to resources and specialists across the continuum of care.
At Oregon Medical Group we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent health coverage
- Retirement plan options
- CME funding
- Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Student Loan Repayment
Requirements and Qualifications
- Graduate of four-year U.S. Medical School or equivalent. Residency completed in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association required.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatric Medicine.
- Have or ability to obtain unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Oregon.
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Oregon Medical Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Eugene is the largest metropolitan base in the south Willamette Valley, easily accessible by Interstate 5 and served by the state's second largest airport provides quick access to anywhere in the country. Affectionately known as the “Emerald City,” this college town is nestled in the Willamette Valley and boasts great primary and secondary education, safe and friendly neighborhoods and the ability to bike and walk most everywhere. The city is a fantastic place for outdoor enthusiast. With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports, there is no shortage of things to do outside.
Apply for Geriatrician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly