The DeCesaris Cancer Institute of the Anne Arundel Medical Center (AAMC), is seeking a dynamic and innovative Gynecologic Oncologist to join two additional board-certified Gynecologic Oncologists in Annapolis, Maryland. As a specialist in Gynecologic Cancer care you will join a multi-disciplinary program of professionals dedicated to these patients through the care continuum. Located in Annapolis, the capital city of Maryland, AAMC is expanding in the region and is dedicated to building a comprehensive Gynecologic Oncology program to meet the needs of our patients and their families.
- Contribute to the 3,000 gynecologic surgical procedures per year, with access to robotic surgery and specialty trained surgical team members
- A robust clinical infrastructure of nurse navigators, surgical intensivists, and surgical oncology consultants
- Ambulatory infusion center
- A large referral base of approximately 100 physicians, midwives, advanced practice providers and oncology specialists
- Strong Clinical and Research Skills are required to promote high quality evidence-based care and scholarly activity
- Role includes participation in development of the gynecologic surgical curriculum for our OB/Gyn Residency Program and Medical Student Education
Benefits Include, but not limited:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 403B /w Matching
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- CME Allowances (financial and paid time-off)
- Malpractice Paid
- Competitive Salary...and so much more!
To learn more about this exceptional opportunity - please send your CV to Kim Collins/Physician Recruiter at email@example.com Phone (443) 481-5166 Fax (443) 481-3728
Why Luminis Health?
- Luminis Health is a 3-hospital system representing the Anne Arundel Medical Center in Annapolis (AAMC), the McNew Family Medical Center in Annapolis, and the Doctors Community Hospital in Lanham (DCMC), serving a patient population of 1.7 million people across 8 counties.
- We have 35 hospital-based ORs and 2 ambulatory surgery centers, with annual surgical volumes in excess of 35,000.
- We have a strong track record of launching high-quality surgical programs, and our Abdominal Surgery, Breast Surgery, and Joint Replacement programs are the busiest in the state.
- Our Geaton and JoAnn DeCesaris Cancer Institute (DCI) is recognized regionally and nationally as a leading provider of high-quality comprehensive cancer care, treating over 2500 new cancer patients per year.
- We have robust Education, Simulation, and Research programs, and the DCI participates in a large number of cancer clinical trials, including industry and cooperative groups.
- AAMC is a Magnet designated, Leapfrog A rated, 5-star CMS-rated hospital, and has 10 specialties that ranked in the top decile nationally in the ACS NSQIP quality metrics.
- DCMC has been recognized as a high-performing hospital in colon cancer surgery and heart failure, has been recognized by Forbes list of best midsize employers, and earned Hospital Compare's 4-star quality rating.
There is something for everyone here. We invite you to come and join us!