Coastal St. Marys, Georgia - Employed OB/GYN
Welcome to Camden County, Georgia! Located on Georgia's southernmost coast, Camden County encompasses the communities of Kingsland, St. Marys, Woodbine and Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay. Camden County is located on the GA/FL line, just north of Jacksonville, Florida. That, coupled with easy access to I-95, gives these small town communities big town opportunities! We are a great place to live, work, and play!
Graduate of Accredited Medical School with degree of Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO).
Completion of Accredited Residency.
Board Eligible/Board Certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology (must be obtained within three years of residency completion and keep current).
- Hospitals covered- 1, Southeast Georgia Health System - Camden Campus
- # of physicians in group- 2 OB’s and 1 CNM
- Office Hours- Mon-Thur 8-5pm and Fri 8-12pm
- # of patients in office- 18-27 / day
- Call Schedule- Q4 weekend call and ER call every Thursday.
- # of deliveries a month- averages around 20
- # of C sections a month- averages around 5
- Are there mid wives- yes, we have 1
Apply for Coastal St. Marys, Georgia - Employed OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly