Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon Opportunity Sioux Falls, SD
Sanford Clinic Orthopedics & Sports Medicine is seeking BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeons with fellowship training in Trauma Surgery.
• Join a premier group practice with 21 regionally recognized orthopedic surgeons associated with Sanford Hospital & USD Medical Center
• Minimal night-time call responsibilities
• New fellows are encouraged to apply
• The group is located in a state-of-the-art orthopedic facility which houses orthopedic and sports medicine, podiatric, neurology, neurosurgery, and physical medicine and rehab physicians
• The Van Demark building also houses durable medical equipment, radiology, and therapy services
Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance, and No State Income Tax
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable
insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and nine countries.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive
and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
Apply for Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon Opportunity Sioux Falls, SD
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly