Transplant Surgery Position in Developed Practice
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Transplant Surgeon to join Transplant Surgery department in Fargo, North Dakota. Completion of an ASTS-certified transplant surgery training program, UNOS certification in transplantation, and ability to obtain a North Dakota Medical license are required.
- Join our developed kidney-only transplant surgery team and partner with our experience transplant surgeon
- Opportunity to see both general surgery cases and transplant surgery
- Candidate should possess strong clinical expertise in kidney transplantation, minimal invasive living donor nephrectomies as well as multi-organ deceased donor organ procurement
- Academic appointment available through the University of North Dakota School of Medicine
- Research opportunities are available, but not required
- Sanford Fargo is the region’s only Level I ACS verified Adult Trauma Center + Joint Commission accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Individuals with interest in teaching medical students and surgery residents are of particular interest
Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Malpractice, Disability, and Relocation Allowance
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 46 hospitals, 1,500 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and 10 countries. Learn more about Sanford Health's transformative work to improve the human condition at sanfordhealth.org or Sanford Health News.
Sanford’s Fargo Region has over 600 licensed beds and employs 640 physicians. Fargo is a metropolitan area with a population of about 240,000 and roughly 30,000 college students. Clear blue lakes are just 45 minutes from Fargo in west-central Minnesota, and Minneapolis/St. Paul is just a three hour drive. The community is known for steady growth, highly-trained workforce with an unemployment rate under 3%, business-friendly environment, outstanding quality of life, strong schools, airport, low crime, and reasonable costs of living.
Apply for Transplant Surgery Position in Developed Practice
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly