Orthopedic - Joint Surgery
Orthopedic - Joint Surgery position with guaranteed compensation of $850,000 to $1,087,000
- Seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Joint Surgeon at one of the "100 Best Places to Work in Health Care".
- This organization performs all types of joint replacement surgery, including hip, shoulder, knee and elbow.
- Prefers candidate skilled in joints and revisions, i.e. knees.
- Light to no call due to the two Orthopedic Trauma surgeons covering Trauma 24/7. If candidate desires Trauma call, it's possible to cover a few days per month.
- Starting Salary range of $700,000 to $1,000,000.
- $150,000 of school loans forgiven over five years.
- $50,000 sign on bonus, for candidates who do not have school loans, sign on bonus of up to $100,000.
- Total guaranteed package between $850,000 to $1,087,000
- Up to a $15,000 relocation package
- Benefits: Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD & D insurance, malpractice coverage with tail, 403(b) pension plan plus 457(b) tax-deferral option, employee child care center, four weeks annual paid time off plus one week of CME time with paid time off increasing to six weeks after two years employment, $5,000 annual professional expense allowance, and more.
- Enjoy a community with a diverse educational system, including Public/private schools, technical, community college and four year private university.
- Gorgeous riverfront to historic neighborhoods, plenty of restaurants, and abundant shopping
If you have interest in this opportunity, please contact Nicole@arlingtonhc.com or 847-409-7259.
job id 9378
Apply for Orthopedic - Joint Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly