Physician - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Excellent opportunity for a clinical OB/GYN physician to join a well-established 210+ member multi-specialty practice located in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of Upstate NY.
- Current OB/GYN & Midwifery practice comprising of 3 Physicians, 4 Midwives, 1 Nurse Practitioner, and 1 Physician Assistant
- Spectacular outpatient office setting in our modern multi-specialty medical office building
- Modern & expansive L&D and maternity suites
- Opportunity to practice full spectrum of OB/GYN Medicine & Surgery at Arnot Ogden Medical Center, including Robotics.
- Region's busiest OB unit that delivers over 1,200 healthy newborns annually
- Level 3 NICU with 24/7 Neonatology support
The candidate should possess excellent clinical skills including robotic and laparoscopic techniques. Arnot recently purchased and took possession of a new XI da Vinci Robot.
Affiliated with Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Arnot Health is one of the largest Graduate Medical Education training sites. Our training programs include numerous Primary and Specialty care Residencies and Fellowships. Candidates with a passion for teaching are of special interest.
If you are seeking a collegial practice that offers the rewards of a balanced professional and personal lifestyle in a beautiful suburban community, then you must explore this opportunity!
Income Details / Benefits:
- Highly Competitive Salary Guarantee with Incentives
- Employment Bonus
- Loan Repayment
- Vacation Time
- CME Days
- Residency / Fellowship Stipend
- Full Malpractice Insurance
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 401(k) and/or 403(b)
Apply for Physician - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly