Pediatric Urologist Opportunity- Roseville, CA
EXCITING PEDIATRIC UROLOGY OPPORTUNITY IN ROSEVILLE, CA
We are the future of health care.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and an over 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
This position requires a Pediatric Urology Fellowship. Roseville is one of the North Valley’s most prosperous cities, boasting some of the fastest-growing companies in the area. Nestled at the base of the Sierra Nevada foothills, it offers a climate that’s ideal for those who love to enjoy the outdoors all year long. Roseville is within driving distance of some of California’s most popular recreational attractions, including Lake Tahoe, Folsom Lake and the Napa Valley wine country. Affordable home prices, a reasonable cost-of-living, great schools and scenic surroundings make Roseville a great place to call home. As a resident of Roseville, you’ll be able to enjoy a rich array of activities in a city whose cosmopolitan conveniences are complemented by its small-town charm.
- Physician-led organization
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Mission driven, patient-centered care with one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation!
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
To learn more, please email your CV to Victor Ramirez at Victor.R.Ramirez@kp.org or call (510) 625-6281. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for Pediatric Urologist Opportunity- Roseville, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly