Endocrinology Opportunity located in Lexington bedroom community
- Seeking a BE/BC Endocrinologist due to a strong community need and to support the hospital’s medical staff.
- 100% Outpatient Position – opportunity to do hospital consults, if desired.
- For years, the endocrinology responsibilities have been handled by the University of Kentucky who developed a successful and busy weekly practice but is not integrated into the local medical community.
- The endocrinologist will be based in our Specialty Center, located a half block from the medical center. Our specialty center is a shared facility serving the patient care for cardiology, pulmonology, and endocrinology.
- There is no competing practice within 35 miles of Danville.
- The hospital has two CDE staff and a diabetes education program.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated physician who is willing to commit to building the region’s top endocrine and metabolic disease practice.
- This is a two-year employed agreement
- Competitive guaranteed salary
- There is no cap to potential income
- Health Insurance- two options for health insurance coverage
- Paid Time Off - 8 hours accrued per pay period
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance
- Continuing medical education allowance of $6,000.00 annually. In addition, 5 days of CME time are allotted without impacting paid time off.
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan with up to 8% match
- Danville is a small town located in the heart of the Bluegrass Region of Kentucky. The city is known for its Southern hospitality, small-town charm, and its commitment to preserving its unique heritage and history.
- World-class events and small-town attitude. Bold, saucy barbecue and elegant dining infused with Southern charm. Scores of wooded hiking trails and historic inns for romantic weekends. Whatever you love about Kentucky, you’ll find it right here.
- No matter what you enjoy doing, you’ll find it in Danville. And when you’re done, try something new! From classical concerts at the Norton Center for the Arts to cheering crowds along the clay track of the Ponderosa Speedway.
- From coffee and a fresh-baked treat from Burke’s Bakery. Enjoy an organic smoothie at Shake It. Have a carefully curated teatime cup at Elmwood Inn Tea Shop. Then settle in for dinner with a touch of local Wilderness Trail Distillery bourbon at Copper and Oak in a signature cocktail.
If you have interest in this opportunity, please contact Nicole@arlingtonhc.com or 847-409-7259.
job id 9727
Apply for Endocrinology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly