Per Diem Physiatrist (Providence Medical Group - Northwest Washington)
Providence Medical Group is seeking a Per Diem Physiatrist to join a collegial team of three other Physiatrists at a growing clinic in Everett, Washington. The ideal candidate will have interest in both outpatient Physiatry and limited inpatient Rehabilitation settings for purpose of on-call, as well as experience performing spine injections in a hospital-based procedure suite half day/week with room to expand. This person will have excellent patient experience skills and is driven to build a successful practice while continuing to develop a supportive team in a patient-centered environment.
- Limited inpatient rehabilitation call
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Evaluate and treat musculoskeletal issues with interventional techniques, including trigger point, ultrasound guided joint injections and EMG/NCS
- Perform fluoroscopic spine injections (esp. cervical and lumbar ESI, Facet, SNRB, Medial branch blocks and RFA) in a hospital-based procedure suite day per week with room to expand.
- Qualified physicians must be board certified/board eligible in PM&R and be fellowship trained in interventional spine, pain medicine, sports medicine or other related discipline
- Candidates must be experienced with excellent diagnostic, technical, organizational and interpersonal skills
Where You'll Work
Providence Medical Group - Northwest Washington is a physician-led network of more than 30 primary and specialty care clinics in diverse locations in the greater Everett area. The providers offer coordinated patient care thanks to a shared EMR system and other state-of-the-art technology. By partnering with one of the state's most advanced, full-spectrum hospitals – Providence Regional Medical Center Everett – Providence Medical Group offers comprehensive care to its patients.
Where You'll Live
Everett is a scenic community 25 miles north of Seattle on the edge of Puget Sound. With a deep industrial history, Everett still maintains strong roots in technology, aerospace and service-based employment. The Flying Heritage Museum, Funko's flagship toystore and the Jetty Island Beach all provide an escape from the ordinary, while hiking trails, art galleries and theaters offer year-round entertainment.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteranJob ID Number: 16289
Apply for Per Diem Physiatrist (Providence Medical Group - Northwest Washington)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly