EM - Physician - Ascension Seton Bastrop
You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 13,000
- 9-bed ED
- 7-bed inpatient unit
- Expected 20-25 patients/12 hours
- 12-hour shifts
- Full lab and radiology capability
- The brand new facility opened in December 2019
- Compass EMR same as the rest of the Ascension Seton network
Ascension Seton Bastrop Hospital in Bastrop, Texas, is a micro-hospital with 24/7 emergency care, inpatient care, and radiology services. We deliver care for life-threatening injuries and illnesses. Our care teams listen to quickly understand your health needs and deliver care that's right for you. Ascension Seton Bastrop Hospital is a destination for five-star care just outside of Austin, TX. We offer outpatient services including complex heart services at Seton Heart Institute and neurosurgery at Seton Brain and Spine Institute. We also offer primary care as well specialty care including Orthopedic Surgery and Gastroenterology.
- Cerner FirstNet
Bastrop is a city and the county seat of Bastrop County, Texas, United States. Located about 30 mi southeast of Austin, it is part of the Greater Austin metropolitan area. The population was 7,218 according to the 2010 census. Known as “the Heart of the Lost Pines,” the city of Bastrop is famous for its beautiful outdoor vistas. Among these are the revitalized Bastrop State Park, the 900-acre Lake Bastrop, and a handful of lovely parks (including the incredible Dinosaur Park).
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Ascension Seton Bastrop
630 W, TX-71
Bastrop, TX 78602 view map
Apply for EM - Physician - Ascension Seton Bastrop
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly