GI Hospitalist - MelroseWakefield Hospital - Melrose, MA
Tufts Medical Center Community Care is seeking to hire a GI Hospitalist to join our expanding team of collaborative physicians.
If being part of a physician-directed, community-based medical group that provides the highest level of medical care to our patients in the most convenient, cost-effective manner possible excites you we encourage you to continue reading below and apply!
Why join our team:
Collaborative. Community minded. Committed to you.
Our well-established practices in Malden, Melrose, and Wakefield are true full-spectrum family practices so you can do what you love - we have patients of all ages from newborn to geriatrics, procedures, injections, women's health, MAT, OMT, etc. Our Family Medicine practices employ state-of-the-art practice lean efficiency models.
Join Tufts Medical Center Community Care (formerly Hallmark Health) – and our more than 90 providers offering primary care and specialty services. As a proud member of Wellforce, we elevate the value of health care for patients – at the intersection of quality, cost, and service – by delivering robust support for our physicians. We want you to have everything you need to excel and grow.
That's why we offer a comprehensive onboarding program, supportive administrative services, flexible scheduling, and more. We emphasize work/life balance for all providers and employees, because quality of life is critical to delivering quality care.
Tufts Medical Center Community Care is affiliated with MelroseWakefield Hospital and Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford, with access to specialists at Tufts Medical Center and Tufts Children's Hospital for highly specialized care.
How you'll transform patient care:
- You'll gain experience in a fast-paced environment working with multiple specialties
- You'll have access to two locations for procedures including an ambulatory surgical facility
- You'll work in both outpatient and inpatient settings
- You'll contribute to a team culture dedicated to inclusivity, innovation, work life balance, collaboration
- You'll embrace one of our most fundamental values of active engagement within our communities, bringing the strength of academic and community care
- You'll join an organization built on collaborative practices and community
Who you are:
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine/GI
- Completed a GI residency
- A minimum of 4 years' GI experience
- Inpatient and outpatient experience is a plus
- Experience in endoscopy, liver scans/biopsies, or colonoscopy procedures is a plus
To protect patients, physicians, staff, visitors, and the community from the COVID-19 infection, vaccination for COVID-19 is mandatory for employment unless an exemption is granted for medical or religious reasons.
Work, Live, and Grow: We strive to maintain an inclusive work environment for all our employees. We offer a competitive salary with competitive benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, and more.
- CME support – yearly reimbursement plus free CME credits offered within our system annually
- Full malpractice coverage from the day you start, including tail coverage
Location: MelroseWakefield Hospital - Melrose, MA
How to apply: You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Ryan Scerra, Senior Provider Recruiter at your Ryan.Scerra@wellforce.org.
At Wellforce, we bring together exceptional, value-driven providers who are setting a new standard for health care in Massachusetts. Our distributed academic model and highly inclusive culture promotes an evolving health system while providing frictionless care to our patients. Simply stated, Wellforce takes pride in providing the tools and technology it takes for our care teams to provide an unmatched experience.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.
Apply for GI Hospitalist - MelroseWakefield Hospital - Melrose, MA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly