OB/GYN opportunity in Green Bay, WI
We want you to join our team at Aurora BayCare Medical Center in Green Bay, WI!
- Join a close-knit group of 10 Physicians & 4 Nurse Practitioners
- Around 1,500 deliveries annually at Aurora BayCare Medical Center and this in the only OB/GYN group with deliverers at this hospital
- Aurora BayCare Medical Center is a 167-bed hospital featuring fertility services, MFM, urogyne, a level III NICU, and robotics
- Medical student interaction/teaching
- In-house 24-hour call rotation among the group
- Strong support staff of Registered Nurses and Medical Assistants
- In addition to providing outpatient services in Green Bay, the group has clinical time in some surrounding communities
About Green Bay, Wisconsin
Wisconsin’s oldest settlement
With a total metro population of nearly 250,000, Green Bay epitomizes balance, offering many of the benefits of a larger city, all the while sustaining the hometown feel of a small, friendly Midwest community. You can experience unique shopping, many outdoor activities, beautiful golf courses and the excitement of Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers. The area has excellent schools, a strong economy, friendly, safe neighborhoods and an affordable cost of living.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.
Apply for OB/GYN opportunity in Green Bay, WI
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly