We are seeking an additional BC/BE OB-GYN Hospitalist to join our well-established practice at Good Samaritan Hospital in San Jose, CA
- Hospitalists are part of our MFM physician team
- Provide 24 hour in-house coverage
- Responsibilities include delivery attendance for community OBs, emergencies as well as Ob triage, patient evaluation and management, surgical assists, fetal monitoring and ED coverage
- Level III NICU is covered by our affiliated group of neonatologists
- Potential leadership opportunity
- Potential for outpatient office shifts
- Ideal candidate will have experience and hold an active CA license
San Jose is in the heart of Silicon Valley with close proximity to world class skiing (Lake Tahoe), surfing (Santa Cruz and Mavericks), and San Francisco. With all the amenities of a large city, San Jose is located at the Southern tip of San Francisco Bay and has the nation's best public safety record of any metropolitan area. Enjoy 300 sunny days per year with an average temperature of 70 degrees, as well as world-class cultural arts, professional sports, great restaurants and Northern California's best wineries.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women's and children's specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings . Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix™ and Obstetrix™ Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts, work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care. Find additional information at www.mednax.com .
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Effective November 1st, 2021, Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Apply for OBGYN Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly