Become part of our OB Hospitalist team only 2 Hours from New York City
We are seeking a BC OB/GYN to be part of our group at Capital Health Medical Center in Pennington, NJ, providing inhouse coverage for the OB-ED and L&D units.
- 4-5 OB/GYN Hospitalists with 12 or 24 hour shifts, and full time, part-time or per diem
- Collaborate with our dedicated teams of 24/7, in-house specialists including MFM's, anesthesiologists, neonatologists and midwives
- Responsibilities include OB triage, admissions, attending deliveries, inpatient care, seeing unassigned patients, covering the OB floor, surgical assists at cesarean sections, fetal monitoring and emergency response in labor and delivery
GYN surgery opportunities available
Pennington is a town in New Jersey located in Mercer County; and is approximately 15 minutes from Princeton and 20 minutes from Bucks County PA, both with excellent school systems. It is also 30 - 45 minutes from Philadelphia and two hours from New York City. The area maintains its historic ambiance today as homes of varying ages and architectural styles line the quiet streets. Keep pace with the borough's lively, contemporary mood, which has been transformed into comfortable coffee shops, restaurants and specialty shops. The serene parks are perfect to enjoy with kids at the playground or for those looking to take an evening walk. Pennington has a small town atmosphere and a highly rated school system and has been given a grade of A+ by Niche.com.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women's and children's specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings . Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix and Obstetrix Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts who work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Effective November 1st, 2021, Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Apply for OB/GYN Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly