We have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Pediatric Urologist or newly graduating fellow to join our pediatric sub-specialty practice at The Woman's Hospital of Texas.
- Opportunity to join our pediatric sub-specialty clinic practicing 100% pediatric urology
- Flexible call schedule, including coverage from a seasoned Pediatric Urologist
- Level IV NICU with 145+ beds
- In addition to a Pediatric Emergency Department, the hospital offers a full range of pediatric subspecialties including: Pediatric Surgery, Hematology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Radiology, Cardiology, ENT & Orthopedics.
- Access to State-of-the-Art Pediatric Endoscopy equipment, including four robots.
- Wonderful opportunity to build and mold a full-service Urology practice to your liking, including the development of a Urodynamics Lab.
- Access to APPs to enhance your practice and workflow.
- Practice is affiliated with HCA Healthcare is made up of locally managed facilities that include 184 hospitals and 2,000 sites of care located in 21 states.
- Research opportunities available if desired
MEDNAX offers a complex portfolio of non-clinical activities that range from national Quality Collaboratives, virtual and live scientific conferences/webinars, research projects, as well as participation in other performance improvement or innovation projects. We also support a variety of professional development, talent development or leadership activities that include: quality/safety certifications, medical simulation certification, genomics, AI, lean/six sigma certification, finance, negotiation skills and strategic leadership. For interested candidates, we also offer a few slots for healthcare administration or clinical research fellowships.
Houston is the largest city in the State of Texas offering a thriving economy, an affordable housing market and excellent public and private schools and universities. The fifth largest metropolitan region in the country is also one of the best bargains when it comes to housing costs. Whether you prefer family-friendly communities, suburban living or high-rise living, there are many options that will suit any lifestyle. Another plus is the temperate climate! Residents can enjoy golf and other outdoor activities nearly all year long. There is also no state income tax in Texas.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women's and children's specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings. Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix™ and Obstetrix™ Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts, work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care. Find additional information at www.mednax.com.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Apply for Pediatric Urologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly