Seeking additional BC/BE Obstetrician/Gynecologists for a start-up office practice in San Jose, CA. We are looking for innovative and systems-oriented physicians to help us implement a new care delivery model centered around pregnancy wellness and patient empowerment that fundamentally changes the paradigm for prenatal patients.
- The practice utilizes smart-device connectivity, remote pregnancy monitoring, and a robust telehealth platform to maximize high value physician/patient time, while making care delivery ultimately more satisfying for both patient and provider.
- The practice works collaboratively with established Mednax MFM specialists, Ob Hospitalists, Neonatologists, and Pediatric Hospitalists.
- Good Samaritan Hospital has a level III NICU, with pediatric subspecialty services.
- The practice is a mix of obstetrics and gynecology.
- The office staff includes sonographers and diabetes educators.
- The office hours are Monday through Friday, but open to exploring innovative scheduling that could eventually include evening or weekend hours in lieu of some weekday hours.
- The ideal candidate will prioritize quality of care and focus on developing lasting relationships with their patients as well as strong ties with the community.
- New grads are welcome.
- Having an active California license is a plus.
With all the amenities of a large city and the charm of a small town, San Jose is located at the Southern end of San Francisco Bay and is the heart of Silicon Valley. In addition to an average temperature of 70 degrees, enjoy world-class cultural arts, professional sports, great restaurants, access to San Francisco, and Wine Country. Experience wonderful outdoor activities including hiking trails, mountain biking, access to Monterey, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite and all that Northern California has to offer.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women's and children's specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings. Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix™ and Obstetrix™ Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts, work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Effective November 1st, 2021, Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Apply for Ob-Gyn
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly