Simmonds, Martin, & Helmbrecht an Advantia Health Practice is looking for an ObGyn Physician to join our practice. We have 5 office locations in Maryland, and emphasize a strong personal relationship between patients and physicians. We are seeking an ObGyn Physician with comprehensive patient experiences, stay ahead of the curve in medical technologies and practices, and work well as a team.
- Provide high quality OBGYN care
- perform minor and major surgeries
- Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of OBGYN problems
- Always compliant with health and safety practices
- Direct, advise, and supervise medical staff including nurses, nurse practitioners, medical assistants, etc. on proper procedures and protocol
- Support enhancements of technology to drive higher quality and consumer experience while maintaining clinical quality
- Examine patients, obtain medical histories, and order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests
- Staying informed and providing the latest treatments
- Write detailed notes as legal documentation of treatment and for other health care providers or professionals. Document patient information, both timely and accurately per protocol within EMR
- Actively participate in internal quality improvement teams and work with team members to proactively drive improvement initiatives.
- BC/BE OBGYN
- Authorized to work and practice in the United States
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience in OBGYN practices preferred
- Active Medical License in the State of Maryland
Consistent with our belief that our Clinicians are our most valuable resource, Simmonds, Martin, & Helmbrecht offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package, including health, dental, vision, and 401k with employer match. Generous income earning potential with additional productivity bonus.
We are committed to providing the most advanced and supportive contemporary healthcare for women throughout every stage of life. We bring a wide range of expertise to caring for the health needs of women of all ages, offering the latest and most complete options in birth control, comprehensive pregnancy care, and the newest treatments for menopausal symptoms.
We have been featured in the prestigious Washingtonian’s “Top Doctors”.
Apply for ObGyn Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly