Pulmonary (PULM) and Pulmonary/Critical Care (PULM/CC) Positions Northern, Virginia (VA)
Pulmonary (PULM) and Pulmonary/Critical Care (PULM/CC) Positions
An exceptional Pulmonary/Critical Care practice in Winchester, VA is seeking a Pulmonary and a Pulmonary/Critical Care physician to join its established and growing practice. The group enjoys an excellent work/life balance while earning in the higher MGMA percentiles. Both experienced and newly trained physicians are welcome to respond.
- Join Valley Health Pulmonary Specialists. The group provides pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine to its growing patient base
- You will be joining six highly regarded Pulmonary and Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians
- Practice 100 percent pulmonary medicine or a mix of pulmonary and critical care
- Dedicated Thoracic Surgeon, robust lung care program, large referral base, and state of the art equipment
- Shared call inpatient and outpatient
- Excellent compensation package includes base salary, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package
- Enjoy a 4-season climate
- Great schools – both public and private. Beautiful and affordable homes in Old Town Winchester, the suburbs, or just outside the city
- Approximately 90 minutes from Washington, D.C., 65 minutes from Dulles International Airport, 2 hours from Baltimore, 3.5 hours from Philadelphia, and 2.5 hours to Richmond
- Home of the Annual Shenandoah Apple Blossom Festival
- Whether you choose to go horseback riding at Rocking S Ranch, tour several historic museums, catch a show at one of the local theaters, wine tasting at James Charles Vineyard, or a brewery tour at Winchester Brew Works, Winchester's small-town feel comes with a plethora of activities for the entire family to enjoy!
There are a number of excellent Pulmonary Medicine positions available, but few will offer a true balance between work and family life while affording you excellent financial rewards and a great location to live. I welcome you to contact me to learn all the details of this exciting practice.
Apply for Pulmonary (PULM) and Pulmonary/Critical Care (PULM/CC) Positions Northern, Virginia (VA)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly