DINESEN & ASSOCIATES OB/GYN & INFERTILITY
Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN Opportunities Available
Dinesen & Associates OB/GYN & Infertility, an Axia Women’s Health care center with long term roots proudly serving women in BucksCounty since 1995, is seeking full time OB/GYNs. This is an outstanding opportunity to commence straightaway with an established patient following in a collaborative team environment with solid surgical support and mentorship.
- 10 Provider Group
- 50/50 OB/GYN
- In-Office Procedures: LEEP, In-house Ultrasound, Infertility up to but not including IVF, non-stress tests, basic biopsies, inseminations
- DaVinci Robotics
1 OFFICE LOCATION: On campus @ Doylestown Hospital
- Doylestown Hospital
- All private rooms, state-of the-art facilities
- Expanded Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is staffed 24/7, including round-the-clock coverage by neonatologists from the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP)
- 9 Fully equipped Labor/Delivery/Recovery (LDR) rooms
- 22 private postpartum rooms
- 10-bed well-baby nursery
- 4-bed Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Nursery directed by neonatologists from CHOP Newborn Care, and staffed by specially trained neonatal nurses
- In-House Anesthesia
- Prenatal Testing Center: Provides evaluation and testing services to determine the health of mom and baby prior to birth, consultation for genetic counseling, and care for high-risk pregnancies provided on-site by an experienced Perinatologist)
AXIA WOMEN’S HEALTH:
- Early career OB/GYNs & Experienced OB/GYNs: At Axia Women’s Health, our team of physicians enjoy focusing their time and expertise on caring for patients and making their own clinical decisions without the bureaucracy and limitations of other healthcare settings.
- Early career guidance, including board exam preparation. We genuinely understand the importance of mentorship for an early career OB/GYN. We are fully committed to making sure you are paired with the best team of providers who match your clinical goals and objectives. We also provide strong leadership and support cases for board exam preparation.
- Growth is Real – and Rewarded: Axia Associate Physicians have the exciting and unique opportunity to move into Senior Physician status eligibility (Partner status) as they grow.
- Be a part of something big! Axia Women’s Health is leading the way in improving women’s health care. While we pride ourselves on being the largest women’s health group in the U.S., we know that the real value of our network is generated by the results our providers deliver.
Our primary cesarean section rate is significantly lower than averages in the states we serve. Nearly three quarters of our hysterectomies performed are minimally invasive, offering quicker recovery and lower cost to patients. Additionally, we run the first Physician-owned Lab to introduce non-invasive prenatal testing.
To schedule a fast–track call with the Lead Senior Physician, Text “Doylestown” to (856) 745–4338, or Email: Victoria.Schill@axiawh.com.
PLEASE, NO STAFFING AGENCY SOLICIATION
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly