Surgeon/Trauma Surgeon/Critical Care Physician
Mercy Health Lima Medical Director of Trauma Services
Mercy Health – St. Rita’s Medical Center in Lima, Ohio is seeking a board certified/board eligible Surgeon/Trauma Surgeon/Critical Care Physician interested in experiencing all four seasons in a Midwest city surrounded by charming beautiful suburbs and rural communities. You will to work in a very collegial multi-specialty group at a 424 bed regional referral center serving a ten-county area with a robust patient population of 480,000+.
We are offering candidates a competitive income and recruitment package that is open for negotiation commensurate with your qualifications. This includes relocation and loan forgiveness options, CME, health and malpractice insurance, allowed time off, and 403b and Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan (SERP).
- Opportunity Highlights:
- Provide oversight, direction, and management of the Trauma Program
- Provide on-call coverage for Trauma Surgery, support to ICU, and perform general surgery
- Maintain the standards set forth by the ACS
- Level II Trauma Center
- Abide by the most current standards in providing acute surgical care and treatment of traumatically injured patients in alignment with the Mercy Health St. Rita's mission.
- Bon Secours Mercy Health St. Rita's is a level II trauma center in Lima Ohio and falls within EMS region 1.
- Ohio EMS region 1 contains two level I, two level II, and six level III trauma centers. This region has roughly 1.3 million residents, 102,000 in Allen County, and 37,000 in the city of Lima.
- The surrounding areas are highly industrial and agricultural in nature.
- Interstate I-75 is just 4 miles from our facility and a major contributor to many of our MVA related injuries.
- General, Robotic, and laparoscopic Surgery
- Main OR has 12 suites and 4 Ambulatory OR suites
- Join 5 established General Surgeons
The community of Lima, Ohio offers many perks; including minimal traffic, low cost of living, and access to both public and private school systems with excellent reputations. This is a close-knit community that is ideal for raising your family. In addition, we are centrally located between multiple large urban hubs (1-2 hours from Dayton, Toledo, Columbus, Fort Wayne, Cincinnati and Detroit) for quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation.
Please email your CV and contact me to learn more and apply:
Physician & APC Recruitment
Mercy Health Lima & Springfield Markets
Apply for Surgeon/Trauma Surgeon/Critical Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly