Rheumatologist, MD/DO Full-Time, 1.0 FTE Location: Covington
UW Medicine | Valley Medical Center has received many awards including recognition as one of the Best Places to Work. Modern Healthcare has listed Valley Medical Center as one of the nation’s “Best Places to Work in Healthcare.” Seattle Business magazine names VMC the #1 Non-Profit in Washington for 2011, VMC’s tenth consecutive year winning a Best Workplace award.
BE/BC in Rheumatology
We are currently hiring for a full-time (1.0 FTE) Rheumatologist with a desire to build a practice working in a collaborative, collegial, work environment. We currently have a team of 4 Rheumatologists and 2 Nurse Practitioners. Team based model approach to patient-centered care. Each Physician will have a designated Medical Assistant. Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State of WA along with active DEA.
Key benefits of the practice:
- Designated Medical Assistant.
- High income potential including paid call and generous benefit package
- No state income tax
- Not for Profit Hospital serving as one of the largest Public District Hospitals in WA State
- Participant in the Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Relocation Assistance; Excellent Hiring Incentives
- Excellent CME Package
- Affiliated with the University of Washington – Multispecialty Medical Group; Focus on Evidence Based Medicine; 100% Clinical Role
- Call 1:4 Rotation
Valley Medical Center offers much more than a comprehensive, competitive compensation and benefits. There is also the lifestyle benefit that comes with finding yourself in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. Surrounded by the vibrancy and sophistication of one of the country’s most livable cities, finding the perfect urban or outdoor pursuit will instinctively and pleasurably become second nature. The location in Suburban Seattle (Renton) allows you to enjoy a great northwestern lifestyle without the high prices and traffic found in the heart of the metro.
- 30 minutes from SeaTac International Airport
- Close proximity to downtown Seattle and Bellevue
- Magnificent views of Cascades and Mt Rainier
- On Lake Washington with the Cedar River running through the city
- On the shore of Lake Washington in the heart of Puget Sound
- Home of Seattle Seahawks, Amazon, IKEA, Microsoft and Boeing
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly