Hartford Hospital is an 868-bed tertiary academic center and the flagship hospital for Hartford HealthCare, a $4 billion health system and the second largest employer in CT. We seek a dynamic OBGYN Generalist to provide clinical, academic, and strategic direction.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Women’s Ambulatory Health Services at Hartford Hospital at Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated health care system in CT offer physicians MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice alongside nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
- Opportunity for a BC OB/GYN Generalist to provide services at Hartford Hospital’s Women’s Ambulatory Health Services as a teaching faculty for the UConn OB/GYN Residency Program
- Full scope obstetrics, gynecology and office practice while supervising our OB/GYN residents. Resident and medical student education are central to mission of the clinic and to this position. Hartford Hospital is the largest of three sites responsible for the training of our 40 OB/GYN residents.
- Our clinic is located on the Hartford Hospital campus in Hartford CT, which is in the heart of the South end of town. Passion for a very diverse and underserved population is a must. Spanish speaking is a plus but not required.
- Hartford Hospital experiences approximately 4000 deliveries annually and is nationally recognized for its volume of robotic and laparoscopic surgeries.
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
Located within two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
To put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE call, text or email Jonathan Nye, Physician Recruiter, at Jonathan.Nye@hhchealth.org, OR call/text (860) 657-6087.
Apply for OBGYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly