Full scope Board qualified/certified OBGYN
Community Health Centers of Central Coast (CHC) has an excellent opportunity for a full scope board-qualified/certified OBGYN in the Santa Maria/San Luis Obispo, California region with competitive salary and generous benefits. As one of the largest FQHCs in the state, you will have access to colleagues from varied specialties with equally diverse cultural backgrounds and supportive staff.
CHC Women’s Health providers prosper from:
- Large group practice with extensive support from fellow CHC OBGYNs
- Joining an experienced bi-lingual medical staff
- Dedicated scribes to help focus on the patient care and treatment
- AN on-site RN to help with triage, medication, and case management
- Experienced health educator, dietician, and LCSW on-site to help support patients
- Opportunity to serve a diverse patient population
- Competitive base salary plus bonus
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Employer contributes 7% of base salary to 401K
- Funding for CME and paid CME days
- Generous paid time off
- Reimbursement for books/periodicals/journals, DEA, licensure, and one professional organization
- Providers working for CHC qualify for the federal loan forgiveness program
- Exceptional malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance for qualified candidates
Community Health Centers has operated clinics for 43 years and has grown to nearly 800 employees caring for patients at our 30 state-licensed clinic facilities. Our mission remains the same as it was back in 1978: to enhance the health status of all people in the Central Coast of Califonia with special emphasis on the medically underserved by providing accessible, affordable, comprehensive & quality healthcare services, through well-trained professional staff, in strategically located health centers. A culture of support from senior leadership and focus on patients allows medical staff to grow and enjoy a fulfilling career at CHC.
Most of the communities with CHC clinics offer a small-town feel with modern conveniences along with an abundance of exceptional dining options, wineries, majestic beaches a stone’s throw away, lakes, and golf courses. The central coast serves as an ideal place to live, invest and thrive. The mild climate allows for an abundance of year-round outdoor activities from surfing to mountain biking, hiking, wine tasting, snow-skiing (hours away), and so much more. Communities on the central coast are known for low crime, exceptional schools, and an easy-going lifestyle.
If interested in a fulfilling career of caring within one of California’s most sought-after locations, please send your resume to email@example.com
Apply for Full scope Board qualified/certified OBGYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly