Gynecological Oncology Opportunity in Overland Park, KS
HCA Midwest Health & Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute is seeking a gynecological oncologist to join a group of established gynecologic oncologists in Kansas City.
Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute Program in Kansas City:
- 2 gyn oncologists with 60+ years of experience are seeking a new partner at their clinic at Overland Park location which is part of the larger city wide program of 4 gyn oncologists and 3 NP s
- Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at HCA Midwest Health is comprised of 22 physicians and 20 NP s; 15+ nurse navigator team with two gyn oncology dedicated nurse navigators; and Onsite genetics counselors
- Access to gyn oncology clinical trials
- Hybrid community medicine and academics program with opportunity to teach OBGYN fellows at Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Active morbid placenta program team made up of Gyn Oncologists, MFM, and OBGYN
- 1:3 or better call rotation
- American board certified or board eligible in gynecological oncology
- Excellent opportunity for new grads with physician mentorship onsite
- Trained in robotic surgery; 3 Da Vinci XI robots on site
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, CME, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute & Overland Park Regional Medical Center:
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at HCA Midwest Health is a network of hospitals and physicians that bring together the latest in cancer treatment, technology, and comprehensive services close to home, providing patients throughout our region with a new level of care and support as they face cancer
- At Overland Park Regional Medical Center (OPRMC), caring for patients is more than a job for us, it s our mission and our calling. Serving the healthcare needs of Johnson County and the surrounding counties, OPRMC is 340+ beds and has medical staff with more than 600 physicians and over 2,000 dedicated nurses & other staff.
- The hospital is the premier destination for Women & Children s healthcare services with the regions only Maternal Fetal Health Center, Level III NICU, Neonatal and Maternal Transport Team, and Pediatric Center.
- Surgical programs at OPRMC feature an outstanding surgical team utilizing advanced technology like robotic surgical systems.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for 'best places to raise a family.'
Apply for Gynecological Oncology Opportunity in Overland Park, KS
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly