Day Shift & Nocturnist Hospitalist
McLeod Health is seeking to hire BE/BC Day Shift & Nocturnist Hospitalist
Day Shift & Nocturnist Hospitalist needed at the beach in South Carolina
- Hospital location in North Myrtle Beach, SC (20 minutes for Myrtle Beach) on the coast
- warm weather and beautiful beaches...just 10 minutes from NC beaches!
- McLeod Seacoast - new patient bed tower - 118 beds and growing!!
- McLeod Loris - 50 beds
- Internal Medicine trained only
- 12 hour 7 on 7 off
- Open ICU
- APP helps with nights at Seacoast. APPs help with dayshift physician team
- Competitive Salary - competitive base and RVU's PLUS incentive bonuses!
- Paid Malpractice
- CME Allowance
- Full Benefits
- Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- Great school systems for both public and private options
- Family friendly area and neighborhoods...activities for the entire family all year long
McLeod Loris Seacoast, a full-service hospital with two campuses, offers a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services. Supported by a group of respected and highly-skilled local physicians, McLeod Seacoast features cardiology and electrophysiology, vascular surgery, orthopedics, and pulmonary medicine.
McLeod Loris Seacoast is part of McLeod Health, the region’s largest healthcare network, and serves Horry County in South Carolina and parts of Brunswick and Columbus Counties in North Carolina. McLeod Health Loris a 50-bed hospital specializes in general surgery, women’s services, emergency care, critical care, urology, and physical/occupational/speech therapies. We also have a new Dialysis Access Center. McLeod Seacoast completed a $110-million-dollar major expansion by constructing a new modern patient tower to double the inpatient capacity from 50 beds to 118 beds, along with an expanding list of cardiac, vascular, surgical, orthopedic, and other services. This expansion along with our 43-acre expansion into Carolina Forest, will ensure a continuation of the highest quality care, access to the best physicians, increased specialty services, and investments in technology.
McLeod Health is dedicated to improving the overall health of patients in our 15 county referral area; serving over 1.5 million patients.
As part of our growth strategy, we have expanded into the Carolina Forest area of Myrtle Beach.
Apply for Day Shift & Nocturnist Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly