Total Joint Orthopaedics Surgeon
McLeod Health is seeking to hire BE/BC Total Joint Orthopaedics Surgeon
McLeod Seacoast, this full-service hospital offers a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services. Supported by a group of respected and highly-skilled local physicians, McLeod Seacoast features cardiology and electrophysiology, otolaryngology, vascular surgery, orthopaedics, oncology/infusion, and pulmonary medicine.
McLeod Seacoast is part of McLeod Health, the region’s largest healthcare network and serves Horry County in South Carolina and parts of Brunswick and Columbus Counties in North Carolina. McLeod Seacoast completed a $110-million-dollar major expansion to double the inpatient capacity from 50 beds to 105 beds. This expansion along with our 43-acrea expansion into Carolina Forest, will ensure a continuation of the highest quality care, access to the best physicians, increased specialty services, and investments in technology.
McLeod Health is dedicated to improving the overall health of patients in our 15 counties referral area; serving over 1.5 million patients.
- Competitive Salary!
- Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- Full Benefits
- CME Days and Allowance
- Established Orthopaedic practice and growing! New Orthopedic state-of-the art Facility building opening Summer 2022!!
- 3.5 clinic days & 1 OR day...potential for more OR days if needed
- Robotics with Total Joint
- Joining seasoned physician and office staff
- Pain Management joining Neurology & Orthopaedics Summer 2022
- Call by phone…rotates amongst physicians 1:5
- Within minutes of the coast in Little River, SC (North Myrtle Beach, SC)
Apply for Total Joint Orthopaedics Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly