Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is recruiting full time Maternal and Fetal Medicine Physicians for our team in Pittsburgh, PA.
Maternal Fetal Medicine - Physician Recruitment
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Women s Comprehensive Health Center is recruiting fellowship trained Maternal Fetal Medicine physicians to join our team in Pittsburgh, PA. This is an opportunity to provide consultative clinical care for the full breadth and depth of maternal fetal medicine. This academic appointment offers the opportunity to work with AHN Ob/Gyn residents as well as research collaborations with the Drexel University School of Medicine and John s Hopkins School of Medicine. There is dedicated support of Reproductive Endocrinology, Gynecology Oncology, Family Planning, and Behavioral Health. The department is very supportive of physicians developing their own clinical interests and you will have the flexibility to build new programs. This is an opportunity to be part of a growing MFM department and live in an amazing city while doing meaningful work and research with great people.
- Full scope consultative clinical care
- Robust genetic counseling services including a board-certified Reproductive Geneticist
- Joint programs with Women s Cardiology Group, and Women s Behavioral Health Program which includes the Alexi Joy D Achille s Center for Perinatal Mental Health and Trauma Informed Care consultation
- Diabetes in pregnancy management
- Dedicated Perinatal Hospice Program
- Two Level III neonatal ICUs and two Level II neonatal ICUs within the health system
- Resident education
- Opportunity for research collaborations with Johns Hopkins and Drexel with availability for academic appointments
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Maternal Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Eligible for a Pennsylvania Medical License
AHN Proudly Offers:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan & CME benefit
- The Talent Attraction Program Pittsburgh (TAPP) Loan Repayment & Retention Program offers loan repayment up to $60,000 per year to qualifying applicants.
Who we are:
Allegheny Health Network is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care. With ten diverse hospitals, over 250 health care facilities it is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Eastern Ohio. Our not-for-profit, physician-led organization is a subsidiary of Highmark Health, the second largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation.
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. It is home to major sports teams as well as key players within an ever-growing tech industry. Pittsburgh was recognized by Cond Nast Traveler 2019 Reader s Choice Awards as one of the top 10 large cities in the U.S. It also ranks in the top 20 big cities to live in reported by WalletHub. Pittsburgh is ranked among the top three best cities in the U.S. for first-time homebuyers according to Lending Tree.