Hospitalist- Daylight, Allegheny Health Network
Allegheny Health Network (AHN), an Integrated Delivery Network focused on preserving health care choice and providing affordable, high-quality care to the people in our communities, is seeking a daylight Hospitalist to provide care at Allegheny General Hospital, in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Provides admissions, consultations and house coverage
- 16 shifts per month
- Teaches Residents and House Staff as necessary
- No procedures, ICU coverage or vent management
- Broad specialty consultation is available as well as a 24 hour in-house Intensivist
- Tertiary care referral center Competitive base salary with extra shift and overtime potential
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME allowances
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburgh, named one of 2019 s Most Livable City in the continental United States by The Global Livability Index, is a vibrant and exciting city offering a diversity of culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, a nationally praised culinary scene and home to major sports teams. Pittsburgh s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, proximity to state and local recreational parks and affordable cost of living make it an exciting option for both individuals and families.
Apply for Hospitalist- Daylight, Allegheny Health Network
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly