WellSpan Health Endocrinology is a comprehensive practice serving Franklin county, Pennsylvania and surrounding areas. This well-established group is highly respected and has a strong referral base within South-Central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Our strategy has been team-based and strongly focused on safety, value, innovation and integration within our health system.
- Position designed for lifestyle balance with excellent hours with low call
- Enjoy the convenience of in office biopsies
- Join a collaborative team of 2 Endocrinologists, 5 Nurse Practitioners trained in diabetes, and 3 Dieticians
- Applicants should be Board Certified or eligible in Endocrinology
- Physician-designed compensation model
- Competitive signing bonus
- Full relocation and retirement savings plan
- Malpractice coverage including tail
- $4,500/year for CME
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South-central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly