Atrius Health has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join three other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility physicians in a busy Greater Boston Fertility practice. Atrius Health is a well-established, physician-led, multi-specialty practice, and is nationally recognized as transforming healthcare through clinical innovations, integration of care across specialties and quality improvement. Our practices are located throughout eastern Massachusetts and our fertility physicians currently practice in the Atrius Health Burlington, Kenmore, Quincy and Wellesley locations.
The Center for Fertility and Reproductive Health at Atrius Health has been a vital part of the Ob/Gyn department (more than 100 clinicians) for more than 30 years. Our physicians maintain affiliations with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, a Harvard Teaching Hospital, as well as Boston IVF. The Reproductive Endocrinology division enjoys a strong referral base with our colleagues in Ob/Gyn, Primary Care, Maternal Fetal Medicine and Genetics.
This position will be primarily located within our Burlington office, located approximately 25 minutes north of Boston, but our patient population draws from the broader Atrius Health network across eastern Massachusetts. Our expansion of Telemedicine has allowed us to reach more of our patients virtually, improving access to care across our broad referral base. The greater Boston area offers an outstanding quality of life, including the arts and cultural activities in Boston, as well as top schools and easy access to beaches, mountains and lakes throughout New England.
- Excellent opportunity for both personal and professional growth
- Practice supports include NPs and RNs, MIGS support for surgeries
- Dependable referral base
- Collegial clinicians and staff
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
- BC/BE in Obstetrics/Gynecology
- Fellowship-trained in REI
- Massachusetts licensed (or license eligible)
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Work well in a team environment
EOE/AA. No third party agency.
Apply for Reproductive Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly