Hematopathology opportunity in Metro Denver, Colorado
Pathology opportunity with HCA Healthcare's Forward Pathology Solutions at Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center in metro Denver, Colorado.
- MD/DO, AP/CP board certified, fellowship-training in hematopathology with an interest in Molecular pathology
- ACGME-accredited programs
- Eligible for unrestricted Colorado license or FCVS in place
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills
- Two to five years’ experience in a hospital setting preferred
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- Relocation/travel expenses offered for a Full-Time contract
About Forward Pathology Solutions (FPS) and Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Forward Pathology Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare established in 2010 to serve HCA Healthcare patients, client physicians, hospitals, and clinics.
- FPS employs over 160 board certified, multispecialty pathologists and provides professional services to over 70 HCA Healthcare hospitals, Integrated Regional Laboratories, as well as commercial clients.
- In the Denver market, FPS provides services to 6 HCA Healthcare facilities (known regionally as HealthONE) that all work collaboratively to care for patients of the metro Denver area.
Denver is one the healthiest and fastest growing cities in the country. The mile high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents to play, walk and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, Denver is big enough to accommodate any residential preference from urban lofts to, family-focused suburban communities and equestrian properties with rural acreage.
Apply for Hematopathology opportunity in Metro Denver, Colorado
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly