General Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Family-Friendly Community
Nacogdoches Medical Center is partnering with an area practice to bring an additional general orthopedic surgeon to the community. The ideal candidate will be BE/BC in orthopedic surgery and have a desire to build a long-term relationship with the community.
- Highly functional clinic staff
- On-site x-ray
- Clinic conveniently located near hospital and ASC surgical center
- OR block time available
- Community practice with growth opportunities
- Nacogdoches has a population of 30,000 with a regional catchment of around 100,000
- Must be BC/BE in orthopedic surgery by the appropriate ABMS or AOA member board
Nacogdoches is the Oldest Town in Texas and is steeped in the history, culture, and legacy of the Lone Star State. This charming town offers something for everyone live music, fine and performing arts, retail and boutique shops, a craft brewery, fishing, gardens and hiking trails, festivals, and a growing food truck community. Explore historical artifacts and landmarks, hike trails that once served as trade routes for Native Americans, discover hidden treasures in the antique shops, or enjoy some libations on a Wine, Whiskey, and Brew Tour. Nacogdoches. Texas Starts Here.
- No state income tax
- Affordable housing and cost of living
- Family-friendly lifestyle
Apply for General Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Family-Friendly Community
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly