Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
Pulmonary Consultants, LLC Opportunity:
Metro Area Group Opportunity Near Seattle. Come experience the South Puget Sound Area: Waterfront Living with Mountain Views
Seeking a BC/BE Pulmonary and Critical Care Physician to join a vibrant and growing multi-discipline group practice of 15 specialists in the Puget Sound Area. This is a private/independent group of physicians who have partnered with Franciscan Health System. Candidates should have an interest in living in the region and Visa assistance is not available at this time.
Our independent group is the exclusive Pulmonary/Critical Care and Virtual-ICU provider to a full service regional referral center and 3 community hospitals with a busy trauma, cardiothoracic, interventional radiology, vascular and neurosurgical programs. Included is a state-of-the-art interventional Bronchoscopy suite.
In addition to providing excellent outpatient pulmonary and sleep medicine, our group cares for pulmonary, sleep and critically ill patients in the following regional hospitals:
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- St. Francis Hospital
- St. Clare Hospital
- St. Anthony Hospital
Physician Duties/Expectations include:
- The position requires inpatient, outpatient, pulmonary consultation service, and ICU rotations (Open ICU - involves rounding with multidisciplinary team).
- Work schedule includes approximately 170 Shifts Per Year
- Ensure that patient care meets or exceeds the facility quality standards.
- Ensure that patient satisfaction meets or exceeds standards set by the facilities.
- Participate in clinic and network task forces as requested and appropriate.
- Function as an effective group team member.
- Shifts include Clinic 8AM-5 PM, Day ICU 7AM-7PM, and ICU Overnight Call in Virtual ICU is 7pm-7AM.
- Medical Degree
- ACGME Accredited Training Programs
- Washington state Medical License in good standing
- BC/BE in Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
Our group is offering very competitive compensation, and benefits that include medical/dental, CME, retirement plan, malpractice insurance, and relocation assistance.
The Best of Northwest Living
Said to be among the most desirable areas to live in and work in nation, the Pacific Northwest boasts some of the most beautiful natural scenery in the United States from the shores of the Pacific Coastline and inlets of Puget Sound, to rain forests of the Olympic Peninsula, to the majestic peaks of the Olympic and Cascade mountain ranges, to Mt. Rainier and Mt. Baker.
Apply for Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly