Physician - Urgent Care Medicine
No signs of a slowing economy in the suburban communities of Palmer just outside of Anchorage. Not enough doctors and plenty of cases available in this growing community of 89,000+ most are young families.
Mat-Su Regional Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC provider for an employed opportunity in an Urgent Care setting.
- Urgent care clinic setting
- Outpatient only duties
- Midlevel supervision required
About Palmer, AK:
- 42 miles northeast of Anchorage
- Nestled in between the Talkeetna and Chugach Mountains
- Nearby attractions including Knik Glacier, Matanuska Peak, Pioneer Peak, Hatcher Pass, and Matanuska Glacier
- Location of Alaska State Fair
- Multiple sports teams including the Mat-Su Miners of the Alaska Baseball League and The Valley Steelers, a semi-pro football team
Mat-Su Regional Medical Center is a 125 bed facility with a wide range of inpatient and outpatient care, diagnostic imaging and emergency, medical and surgical services. Alaska offers among the best reimbursement rates in the country, low malpractice rates and is very business friendly. According to the state Department of Labor, the Mat-Su valley is one of Alaska and the nation’s most ‘robust’ economies, boasting job growth and a steady increase in the population. Over the last decade the valley’s population increased by 42 percent and the number of jobs almost doubled. 40 minutes from downtown Anchorage boasting an international airport, over 650 restaurants, a philharmonic orchestra, Ballet Company, live theatre, and countless cultural events. Alaska is a wealthy State with no income tax and is truly America’s last frontier!
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
Apply for Physician - Urgent Care Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly