Global Health Research Fellowship
The mission of the Weill Cornell Global Health Research Fellowship is to train general internists for academic careers in global health research. The three-year fellowship includes field-based research in Brazil, Haiti, India, or Tanzania; a Masters degree in Clinical Epidemiology or other tailored research methods; and teaching and clinical service at Weill Cornell NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital in New York City.
The objective is to provide trainees with the skills to design and conduct patient-oriented research in global health. The unique 3-year length of the fellowship provides protected time to develop trainees' research portfolios and prepare them for NIH K-award submissions by the end of the program. Trainees will receive extensive mentorship by Weill Cornell faculty, who are based both in New York City and at our international sites. The fellowship is flexible so that it can be tailored to each trainee's needs.
Trainees will start at junior faculty level with full benefits.
Interested applicants can send their personal statement and CV to email@example.com.
Apply for Global Health Research Fellowship
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Emergency Medicine Full Time Academic/Teaching jobs in Tanzania
- General Practice Full Time Academic/Teaching jobs in Tanzania
- Hospital Medicine (MD) Full Time Academic/Teaching jobs in Tanzania
- Infectious Disease Full Time Academic/Teaching jobs in Tanzania
- Internal Medicine Full Time Academic/Teaching jobs in Tanzania