Occupational Medicine Opportunity with Kaiser Permanente in Union City, California
LEADING THE FUTURE OF HEALTHCARE
Many organizations have a mission statement, we have a calling: to lead the way to a better future for health care.
Currently we are seeking a full-time, BC/BE Occupational Medicine physician to join our team at our Union City location. The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and an over 70-year tradition of providing quality of medical care.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
To learn more about these opportunities and to apply, please visit: https://tpmg.permanente.org
For more information, please contact Lisa Holthaus at: Lisa.Holthaus@kp.org or call: (510) 625-5916. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for Occupational Medicine Opportunity with Kaiser Permanente in Union City, California
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly