ORTHOPEDIC TRAUMA – LEVEL 1 TRAUMA: $100K SIGN-ON BONUS FOR SIGNED CONTRACT BY 11/1/21. APPLY TODAY!
ESTABLISHED & GROWING MEDICAL GROUP IN THE HEART OF THE PHOENIX NW VALLEY. JOIN BANNER MEDICAL GROUP (BMG) AS WE EXPAND OUR MARKET SHARE IN GLENDALE, AZ.
- Based out of Banner Thunderbird Medical Center (BTMC)
- BC/BE in Orthopedic Trauma
- Potential leadership opportunity for the right candidate
- Fellowship Training required
- Established & expanding patient base supported by a growing BMG Primary Care presence
- Qualified candidate to join a team that supports robust inpatient services, minimal outpatient
- Dedicated PA support
- Work schedule: 7 days on | 7 days off (182 shifts/year)
Banner Thunderbird Medical Center (BTMC) has served the Northwest Valley for more than 25 years with an unrelenting focus on excellent patient care. A recently completed $290 million expansion showcases BTMC’s Level I Adult Trauma Center, 500+ beds, state-of-the-art surgical suites and a full complement of medical sub-specialties support a growing patient base and the vibrant Glendale and surrounding communities.
Geographical High Points:
- Phoenix West Valley offers premier restaurants, shopping, and nightlife
- Endless recreational activities including hiking, cycling, boating, golf, and more
- Excellent public & private school options
- Active high school, college, and professional sports
Banner Health is a financially sound non-profit organization, with a Fitch rating of AA-. We focus on excellent patient care and experience and value the voice of our providers. We take pride in being integrated and innovative, developing ways for Health Care Made Easier, Life Made Better.
WE OFFER YOU competitive base salary plus production incentives (wRVU and quality metrics) + paid malpractice with tail + paid CME + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + sign-on bonus and relocation + excellent health benefit options for you & your family + career advancement and optimal work/life balance + dedicated resources for the well-being of our providers.
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for ORTHOPEDIC TRAUMA – LEVEL 1 TRAUMA: $100K SIGN-ON BONUS FOR SIGNED CONTRACT BY 11/1/21. APPLY TODAY!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly