PeaceHealth Medical Group in Vancouver, Washington has started a brand new GI practice based on the PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center campus. We are seeking a Gastroenterologist who is committed to growing and building a service line that they can call their own while bringing a high-level of a care to our large community of patients.
ERCP/EUS required. 3-5 years experience post training preferred.
Why you?ll love the practice:
- Join 3 experienced Gastroenterologists on the ground floor
- HUGE internal referral volume
- Anticipated 1:4 or 1:5 call schedule
- Clinic located on hospital campus
- Well supported clinic and procedure areas
Why you?ll love Vancouver:
- Vancouver is a robust, independent city with over 170,000 residents and is the largest suburb of Portland, Oregon.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending recreational activities of the Pacific Northwest. We are home to some of the world?s best mountain biking and wind-surfing locales.
- Nationally recognized farm-to-table cuisine, craft microbreweries, and gourmet coffeehouses will keep the most discerning food critic happy.
- A thriving arts, theater, and music scene and our 26 colleges and universities attract renowned authors, performers, and speakers.
- There is no Washington State personal income tax.
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is a 450-bed hospital with a Level II trauma center. The Emergency Department is the busiest in Southwest Washington, caring for over 76,000 patients yearly.
- 24/7 Hospitalist team provides hospital care and call coverage and there is a nurse phone-triage team.
- Last year there were more than 280k outpatient clinic visits.
- Over 850 active medical providers with most specialty services provided locally.
- IThe Kearney Breast Center was accredited as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers and the American College of Radiology.
- EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus and relocation assistance
- CME reimbursement
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional health coverage options and retirement plans
- Educational loan reimbursement (to those who qualify)
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyle
Vancouver, Washington ? look any direction and the scenery is astounding! Snow-capped mountains, nationally protected evergreen forests, the waterfall-laced Columbia River gorge, and rugged Pacific-coast beaches ? all within a short 90-minute drive. The northwest is a dream come true for outdoor enthusiasts. And against that magnificent backdrop, Vancouver and neighboring Portland, Oregon offer all the best amenities of city living. What makes our area so special? A thriving arts scene, varied professional sports teams, unique neighborhoods, and a wealth of diverse culinary destinations.
PeaceHealth?s community of health care professionals in the Vancouver area include PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center, a 450-bed tertiary-level hospital with complete services, and PeaceHealth Medical Group, a multi-specialty group serving communities throughout Clark County.
PeaceHealth offers outstanding Benefits!
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly