Adult Urologist Opportunity- Oakland, CA
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
Currently, we are seeking for a full-time, BE/BC Urologist to join our team in beautiful Oakland, CA.
- Overnight Call: 1 in 10
- Day Call: 1 in 7
- Robot Availability: Yes
- Practice Focus: General Urology practice within a tertiary care referral center with the full spectrum of the Urology Sub-Specialties represented in the department.
- Locations of Work:
Oakland Approximately 90%
Richmond Approximately 10%
San Leandro is your Robot site
- Physician-led organization career growth and leadership opportunities
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Mission driven, patient-centered care with one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation!
- Shareholder track
- Unparalleled stability
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000+ (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Reimbursement of new CA medical license fees
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave (with generous stipend)
To learn more about practice opportunities with TPMG, please email your CV to Victor.R.Ramriez@kp.org or call Victor at (510) 625-6281.
Please visit our website to view all of our opportunities located throughout Northern California https://tpmg.permanente.org/careers/
We are an EEO/AA/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Victor.R.Ramriez@kp.org or call Victor at (510) 625-6281
Apply for Adult Urologist Opportunity- Oakland, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly