Obstetrics/Gynecology Physician (Providence Medford Medical Center)
Providence Medical Group's premier OB/GYN Health Center, a comprehensive women's health clinic is searching for a board-certified/ board-eligible Obstetrics and Gynecology physician. This position will be providing childbirth services for the Providence Medford Medical Center which has two Da Vinci XI robots within the surgery department. Enjoy healthy work-life balance in southern Oregon's beautiful Rogue Valley.
- Full & Part-time positions available
- Call is 1:5 with the day after call off
- Delivering at only one hospital which is attached to clinic building.
- Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Competitive compensation; comprehensive benefits including Malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Access to 2 Da Vinci XI Robots
- Dedicated, highly-skilled team of OB/GYN physicians, Certified Nurse Midwives, Nurse Practitioners and Urogynecologists, affiliated Maternal Fetal Medicine and Gyn Oncology
Where You'll Work
Providence Medford Medical Center offers comprehensive acute and ancillary services to southern Oregon and northern California on a beautiful, 168-bed campus. Designated a Level III trauma center with its own cancer center, robotic-assisted surgery, stroke center and accredited regional rehabilitation services, Providence Medford provides quality, comprehensive care throughout the region.
Where You'll Live
In the magnificent Rogue Valley just 30 miles from the California border, Medford is the largest city in the southern Oregon region and serves as the medical hub for a population of more than 510,000. At an elevation of 2,000 feet, Medford has a mild climate and four distinct seasons. The Medford area offers a mix of physical beauty, cultural diversity and recreational opportunities, from Ashland's Oregon Shakespeare Festival to white-water rafting, biking, fishing, skiing and wilderness hiking.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteranJob ID Number: 16587
Apply for Obstetrics/Gynecology Physician (Providence Medford Medical Center)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly