Banner - University Medicine Tucson is actively seeking Anesthesiologists to provide anesthesia services at a per-diem capacity. We’re seeking physicians who have the ability to work with diverse populations.
- Generalists, as well as candidates with subspecialty training
- ABA BC/BE
- Experienced physicians and new grads are welcome to apply
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine – research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
- University town with small town feel and large town culture and entertainment
- Warm sunny climate year round
- Outdoor Adventures: golfing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, swimming and nearby skiing.
- Heritage and culture: galleries, old presidio, museums, missions
- Culinary: great selection of cuisine with vibrant, newly renovated downtown
We encourage you to submit your CV for immediate consideration. Thank you!
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (UMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Center Tucson
1625 North Campbell Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85719 Physician-Anesthesiology
Apply for Physician-Anesthesiology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly