Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8;24;Weekend;On Call Pay Rate: $199.00 - 211.00
This facility is seeking a Nephrology Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Office Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm, also hospital and dialysis unit coverage along with participation in weekend 24-hour call
- Job Setting: Office & Dialysis Unit & Hospital
- Types of Cases: Dialysis and general nephrology cases
- Credentialing Timeframe: Credentialing takes 90 days so start date will be upon completion of credentialing.
- A Pennsylvania license is required
- Must be board certified
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Nephrologist, Nephrology, Dialysis, Nephropathy, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Clinic, Medical, Doctor, Md