Chief Medical Information Officer
Vice President & Chief Medical Information Officer
WellSpan Health is an integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization includes a clinically integrated network of approximately 2,600 physicians and advanced practice providers (APPs), including more than 1,600 employed physicians and APPs; a regional behavioral health organization; a home care organization; eight respected hospitals; approximately 20,000 employees; and more than 200 patient care locations. WellSpan is a charitable, mission-driven organization, committed to exceptional care for all, lifelong wellness and healthy communities.
- Reports to Senior Vice President & Chief Digital Information Officer
- Responsible for the direction and administration of our Epic related staffing and budgets
- Serves as a member of the Executive Summit team and participates in supporting system goal execution and success
- Oversees appropriate EHR optimization and governance
- Builds physician, nurse and other clinician awareness, understanding and buy-in
- Position is intended to be 15% clinical and 85% administrative leadership
Our Commitment to You:
- Competitive compensation
- Full Relocation and Retirement Savings Plan
- Additional Fringe Benefits Including Massage and Recreational Discounts
- $4,500 CME Allowance, Full Malpractice Coverage Including Tail
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
A Trusted Partner. Reimagining Healthcare. Inspiring Health.
Apply for Chief Medical Information Officer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly