Medical Director of Wound Care
St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a Medical Director of Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine. The Medical Director will be responsible for leading, administering, and supervising all aspects of the Wound Care program. This position will primarily be located at our Bethlehem Campus, but the Medical Director will need to travel to all locations.
The Medical Director will have dedicated time for administrative, educational, strategic, and research initiatives as well as provide oversight and development of the Wound Care program. In addition, the Medical Director will be expected to maintain a clinical practice with allocated time to develop and lead the Wound Care Program. Program Director and Clinical duties will be flexed to accommodate.
About the Department:
- Robust 12 hospital Network spread over a diverse geographic area.
- 7 Outpatient Wound Care Centers throughout Northeast PA and NJ, four of which provide hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
- The Medical Director will work collaboratively with other wound care providers and advanced practitioners, clinical coordinators, registered nurses and hyperbaric technicians.
- Specialist Support consists of Podiatry, General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Plastic Surgery and Infectious Disease
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network, you will enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Exceptional compensation package
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, CME allowance
- Must be Board Certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, General Surgery, Vascular Surgery or Plastic Surgery
- Must be HBOT certified within first year of hire
- Must have a minimum of 1 years of experience
- Have previous leadership/administrative experience and strong team building skills are preferred
About St. Luke’s University Health Network
Founded in 1872, St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of 16,000 employees providing services at 12 hospitals and over 300+ outpatient sites. With annual net revenue of $2 billion, the Network’s service area includes 10 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe and Schuylkill counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey. To learn more about SLUHN, please visit www.slhn.org
About the Lehigh Valley & Surrounding Areas
Set amid gentle hills and charming country sides, Lehigh Valley, PA is home to Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton, as well as dozens of small towns and picturesque boroughs, parks, trails, and waterways. Steeped in pre-Colonial, Early American, and industrial history, the region’s storied past became its uplifting present, bestowing visitors anything from crayons and craft beer to Martin Guitars and museums, covered bridges, and nationally-recognized events like Musikfest and Christkindlmarkt.
The Lehigh Valley is in close proximity to NYC, Philadelphia, and DC. Outstanding higher education facilities include Lehigh University and Moravian College. Cost of living is low and coupled with minimal congestion; choose among a variety of charming urban, semi-urban and rural communities your family will enjoy calling home. There is easy access to outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting, and zip lining. The Lehigh Valley encompasses three unique cities in one suburban area. For more information please visit www.discoverlehighvalley.com.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CANDIDATES: COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIREMENT
As a leading healthcare provider, St. Luke’s University Health Network is committed to protecting our employees, patients and community. As we continue to provide quality care to our patients, we are taking important next steps to prevent undue harm to our employees & ensure our patients have a safe environment for medical care and treatment. Effective immediately, St. Luke’s is requiring all new hires, along with our current employees, to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be reviewed as per our policy and guidelines.
Apply for Medical Director of Wound Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly