Manhattan, NYC: 2 Ob/Gyns for faculty practice with 5 Ob/Gyns, 1 NP, 1 PA. Teaching hospital. Le...
HEADLINE: Manhattan, New York City: Two Ob/Gyns are needed to join an expanding faculty practice consisting of 5 Ob/Gyn physicians, one Nurse Practitioner and one Physician Assistant. They have a good mixture of both Ob and Gyn. This is an excellent teaching hospital. Level 3 NICU. Robotic equipment. Weekday and Weekend Call: 1:6. $ Very strong earning potential.
LOCATION: Manhattan, New York City:
- This faculty practice has two offices located in Manhattan.
- See below for additional information regarding New York City.
- Located in Manhattan, two Ob/Gyn physicians are needed to join an expanding faculty practice.
- They currently have five Board Certified Ob/Gyn physicians, one Physician Assistant and one Nurse Practitioner.
- This faculty practice was established twenty-plus years ago.
- These excellent opportunities are due to increased practice growth.
- They have a good mixture of both Ob deliveries and Gyn surgeries and procedures.
- They can expect to do a high volume of Gyn office procedures and surgeries.
- If the new Ob/Gyn physician has laparoscopic and Robotic skills, they both will be utilized. Although they are both a plus, these skills are not a requirement. If the new candidate desires to learn how to use the DaVinci Robot, there will be an opportunity to do so.
- The call for both weekdays and weekends will be 1:6.
- Office: One office is situated across the street from their hospital. The second office is about 15 minutes from their hospital.
- Hospital: This is an excellent teaching hospital. It has a Level III nursery (Neonatal Intensive-Care Unit) as well as Da Vinci Robotic surgery equipment. They also have Perinatologists/Maternal-Fetal Medicine and Neonatologists on staff.
- There is opportunity to teach Ob/Gyn residents and medical students.
- Availability: Ob/Gyn residents who will be completing their training during 2021 and in June of 2022, as well as Ob/Gyn physicians already in practice with prior work experience are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- They are offering a very competitive starting salary, which is commensurate with the candidate’s experience, etc.
- There is a productivity incentive bonus.
- They will also provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- Major Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401 K Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Excellent earning potential.
INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.2 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the Capital of the World, New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Apply for Manhattan, NYC: 2 Ob/Gyns for faculty practice with 5 Ob/Gyns, 1 NP, 1 PA. Teaching hospital. Le...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly