MEDICAL DIRECTOR, DIABETES CENTER - PHYSICIAN
Medical Director and Lead Physician for our newly established Diabetes Center!
The Brooklyn Hospital Center is here in Downtown Brooklyn, ready to take care of you. TBHC is the oldest hospital in Brooklyn and an independent community hospital. Since 1845, The Brooklyn Hospital Center (TBHC) has provided outstanding health services, education, and research to our Brooklyn community. Our focus is ensuring optimal patient care through staff expertise and the use of advanced technology, and innovative medical and surgical treatments.
• Leads weekly educational case review sessions to share insights on complex patient cases to promote optimal learning and outcomes and a top of license approach
• Supports the development and implementation of diabetes/obesity patient care guidelines including new patient clinical offerings that drive best practices.
• Works to ensure the guidelines and offerings are consistent with institutional standards
• Addresses questions raised by community physicians and supports coordination of treatment approaches
• Evaluates Diabetes Disease Management program outcomes and develops clinical and operational enhancements to improve outcomes
• Work with a multi-specialty team of physicians
• Serve a diverse population and live in a neighborhood with excellent school districts and numerous cultural activities
• Support staff: Medical assistants and part-time CDE
• EMR system: Epic
• No teaching or research responsibilities
• Competitive salary and benefits offered including productivity bonuses, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, malpractice coverage, and CME stipends
• Medical Degree from an Accredited University
• New York Medical License
• Board Certified in Endocrinology
• Leadership experience highly preferred
• Committed to the Brooklyn Hospital Center and the communities we serve
• Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
• A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
About the Brooklyn Hospital Center:
We take care of our community in our 464-bed hospital and via our network of family health centers, medical practices, and other ambulatory care sites, located both on our main campus and throughout Brooklyn’s neighborhoods. Our experienced and compassionate team of doctors, nurses and staff represent the best in medical excellence. We are a clinical affiliate of The Mount Sinai Hospital and an academic affiliate of The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.
TBHC is dedicated to safe, quality care. In fact, our focused efforts have led to many national quality recognitions. TBHC is also a community leader, partnering with many other Brooklyn institutions.
As Brooklyn’s first hospital, TBHC is proud to be a part of an incredibly diverse borough and is committed to Keeping Brooklyn Healthy. Resume responses to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive compensation package.
Apply for MEDICAL DIRECTOR, DIABETES CENTER - PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly