Trauma Medical Director Needed in Augusta, GA
Doctors Hospital of Augusta is looking for a Trauma Medical Director to lead their Level II Trauma Program.
- Must be BC/BE General Surgery and BC/BE Surgical Critical Care
- Must hold current ATLS certification
- Preferred 4+ years of experience in an ACS Verified Center
- Be willing to combine administrative and surgical duties
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Employed position with HCA
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k
with match, PTO, and more
- CME allowance
- Malpractice coverage
About Doctors Hospital of Augusta:
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta is committed to providing the highest level of quality care easily accessible in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Doctors Hospital leads the way in Augusta with procedures in robotic surgery and advanced orthopedic services and emergency care that is second to none.
- Doctors Hospital is certified as a Primary Stroke Center, as well as an Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- The first hospital in the area to be designated a Center of Excellence in Women’s Health Surgery
- Recognized as one of only 17 hospitals in the state of Georgia placed in the Chairman’s Category.
- Home to Joseph M. Still Burn Center, the largest inpatient burn center in the United States
About Augusta, GA:
Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Georgia’s second largest city offers its visitors and residents a traditional Southern charm plus all the perks of metro living - arts, culture, shopping, educational opportunities, fine cuisine, state-of-the-art healthcare, and sports. Here you can literally soak up the best of all worlds.
Apply for Trauma Medical Director Needed in Augusta, GA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly