$50 K Start Bonus! Detroit Medical Center - Emergency Radiologist
$50 K Start Bonus! Detroit Medical Center – Looking for Motivated and Experienced Emergency Radiologist for a 1 week on, 2 weeks off position onsite for our practice at DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital.
DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital along with Envision Physician Services has an opportunity for a Radiologist comfortable with Emergency Radiology. The system is composed of four adult hospitals offering a variety of practice settings and pathology. Detroit Medical Center is also home to one of the Midwest’s largest radiology residency programs and trains medical students from two established and highly regarded medical schools. This position will be based at DMC Detroit Receiving, Michigan’s first Level 1 Trauma Center. Please submit your CV for consideration.
- Fellowship training in Neuroradiology is preferred, but not mandatory
- This position requires comfort and proficiency with all emergency general diagnostic readings across all modalities. Our developing comprehensive stroke care program requires proficiency with our CT based stroke algorithm, including CT angiography of the head and neck and CT perfusion.
- The position also requires aptitude for and engagement in supervising and training residents. The ideal candidate will be both an exceptional clinician and a dedicated educator.
- Currently filling Evening shift, 10 hour shifts on-site with 1 week on / 2 week off schedule, Monday to Monday
- Benefit eligible, considered FT position
- All benefits effective day 1 - Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Applicants must be ABR/AOBR certified / eligible
- An active MI state medical license is preferred, but not essential.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Johanna Bartlett, Senior Clinical Recruiter at 317-313-9098 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Detroit region has a place and experience for everyone.
It is home to several world-class museums including The Detroit Institute of Arts, the Charles. H. Wright Museum of African American History, the New Detroit Science Center, The Henry Ford, the Motown Museum and the Detroit Symphony Orchestra, one of the world’s finest symphonies. The Detroit Zoo was the first US Zoo to feature Cage free exhibits and has over 1,200 animals. It is also home to five professional sports teams and more public golf courses than any other state. Detroit is quickly becoming one of American’s fastest growing re-gentrified cities. This is an amazing opportunity to experience all that Detroit has to offer.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for $50 K Start Bonus! Detroit Medical Center - Emergency Radiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly